Sougata Das, student of Mohammedpur Desopran University, secured first place with 694 marks. This time, the performance of the West Bengal Board has been better than last year, when the West Bengal Board passed 85.49% of the students in the class X last year.
Students who have already registered for SMS can also get this result through SMS, and this result can also be viewed on third party websites.
WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Check like this
1. Visit the official website of the West Bengal Board wbbse.org
2. Click the secondary result 2018 link on the homepage
3. Clicking will open a new page.
4. Now submit your roll number and date of birth and submit it here
5. Your result will be yours as soon as you submit it.
6. Now take this print out of print or save it in computer